Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Note for Myself

Dear Chen Lin,

Hmm... what should I do? What a dilemma! It happens all of a sudden...well, not sudden actually...I should have taken their words seriously :-( From a team of 8+1, we are down to 4+1 drastic huh? From reasons I gathered, they leave for the better good, for a more fulfilling career, for better remuneration and for self-improvement.

Now, it's back to me and my situation.. should I stay (for yi hei though I know it shouldn't be this way) or leave for the better good as well? I don't know... part of me wants to leave this place and start anew yet another part of me wants to stay and face this chaotic mess, settle it and then only move on... hmm.. can anyone teach me what to do?

If for months ago, I would definitely stay, no doubt (like I said for yi hei wtf). But after all that have happened, I know no point talking about yi hei with people that do not cherish 'friendship' as much as I do.

One more thing: Not all politicians can be trusted.

The question is: Should I submit my "recipe" as well?

Guess meanwhile, I will still deliver up to the last bit of me till I have made up my mind.

p/s: Goodbye bird man, cute gal and Sabah boy ;) I love you guys still.

Regards,

Joy Lim

1 comment:

DoriftoNeko said...

My piece of advise just leave the place, no use staying in a place that bad where people don't cherish friendship or anything you do, where they just take for granted.

Move on Joy Lim. Not all politicians can be trusted, specially the politicians that is in your work place all they have is their mouth and their sweet talk that's all. All talk no go type of LOSERS