Saturday, February 06, 2010

7 Feb 2010 :)

(+.+) He has landed safely (+.+)

Yeah!yeah!yeah!

I'll be missing you

Some pics for you... ('.')
 
while waiting for you to plek plek =.="..
 
:p
 
 See who's looking behind @.@
 
No caption wtf

Dunno what I was doing also wtf...

I bet you sure miss me like crazee *perasan case* especially how I look the moment I wake up...
 
Pic 1: paiseh with the light off
 
Ahem..
Muah!!~

Muahhhhh!!!!!!!!~~~~

p/s: Got one pic of the day some more..tag for you in FB ;>

Sign off.

JLCL a.k.a TLLM

4 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

yea... i miss u so so so so much as well dear

JoY LiM CheN LiN said...

love u muah muah muah!~

Jesus said...

*vomit*

JoY LiM CheN LiN said...

oi!~ Siapa u huh, why vomit in my blog? Jealous say jealous la, vomit pulak! Up to us la if we wanna show our affectionness! it's in MY blog anyway!