Friday, October 28, 2011

CONEMASTER X MEAN MACHINES GYMKHANA 15-16 OCTOBER 2011


The ConeMaster X Mean Machines Gymkhana was held in Autocity, Penang on the 15-16th October 2011. It was a huge success (according to a reliable source) and also judging from the number of people attended either as participants or spectators during the two days event.

*Gymkhana (dictionary explanation) - also called autocross, is a competition in which cars are timed as they travel on a closed, twisting course that requires much maneuvering.

*Gymkhana (Joy explanation / Layman term) - car which completes the designated course at the fastest speed is the C.H.A.M.P.I.O.N la (and win themselves DC shoes hehehe) 

Saw a couple of prestige, "rare" as in hardly being seen on the road rides and not to mention sexy that they make you drool hard even if you are standing 5 feet away.


This HUGE, MANLY tow truck PINK HUMMER belongs to the host of the event, Leng Yein (If you don't already know who she is, GOOGLE please because I don't know much about her myself.) Apparently, this new toy of her was one of the GRAND attractions of the event or shall I say, the MEANEST of all MACHINES? Though it's obviously eye-catching, it did not appeal to me as it looks rough yet sissy at the same time (pink, my dear) My credit goes to the nicely done bright pink though, I wonder how it will look on my Myvi *slaps head*

Well I think, the next ride below suits me more =D



And let's be honest here, I'm not going to pretend that I know hell lots of things about cars and go into the technical parts of it. If you need to be educate on car-related matters, I'll leave the job to HIM. As to my best of knowledge, I'll define car as "a piece of color-coated metal build with wheels to transport people and goods". *roll eyes*

Lemme just share some juicy pictures took by Oscar =)








Before we end, let's take a look at two quick runs by this FD


 

Ends.

2 comments:

VictorGR said...

haha nice write up, this is the reason u slept at 4am???

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Hehe, I stayed up to read some other stuffs.