Saturday, May 07, 2011

TRIBUTE TO MUA MAMA (Part 2)

Mua mama about a decade or two ago

When I was 8, I remember falling sick for a long period. I had always been a weak & fragile child. At that particular time, I was hospitalised for multiple health problems. It was nothing but a period of sheer misery. Best friend was too preoccupied with another little baby at that time but nevertheless, she made time to be with me as well. Uncle would closed his stall and dropped home to take over the "motherly" role. The real mother a.k.a best friend would be at the hospital with me, making sure that I'm well-fed and well-treated. 

That's mua mama & mua lil bro 14 years back..

Over the years, mua mama had never failed to cultivate in us the meaning of life and the importance of being a good person. Be a man (or woman) or value rather than a man (again a woman) of fame. She was indeed more on playing the disciplinarian (despite her soft appearance). Tell a lie, it's ok. Tell another lie and she found out, we're dead! She would chase you from one end to another with a cane in hand! I remember once I wrapped my younger brother with toilet paper rolls all over like a "MUMMY" you know! =D I was always the naughtier and cheekier kid. Mum hit me so hard that I never want to speak with her for a long time!

Yours truly (with big mouth) and mua mama
My "retarded" BB

Mua mama always complain that she had gained weight because of us! Why us, you ask! We have the tendency of not finishing our meals. And mum, being a modest person, never ever waste a piece of carrot! If there's anything that mum ever said and still stuck in my mind, it will be "Finish everything on your plate!" But yours truly never did, that's just 'my style' and so it's padan muka that I'm skinny as a stick!
Our 1st ever Genting trip (that's my BB & couzie)

Talking about trip, mua mama never had any proper trip since.... like forever! She has devoted so much to the family and yours truly are planning a surprise trip for her end of this year! She has "hinted" of going to China someday and yet I know, even if she is on a trip, she will surely calls home every second to check on us! 
In mua's room. I was a die-hard fan of gay-band: F4

She's mua Divine Goddess!


Mua mama with mua xs BB

On this special day, yours truly will like to take this opportunity to wish Mua Mama & all Mama(s) a Happy Mother's Day. No words is grand enough indeed to express our appreciation for all the sacrifices that you guys have made!

Happy Mother's Day! ^_^

p/s: This blogger still believes that if you love your mum well, everyday is a mother's day! =)


2 comments:

Nick said...

Happy Mother's Day :)

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Same to you (and your mum) ^_^