Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Story of YoU & Me

We are drifting apart day by day...

You and Me
We used to be together
Everyday together
Always

I really feel
That I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe 
This could be the end
It looks as though you are letting go
And if it's real
Well I don't want to know

We weren't click on an instance.
 
He was a boy, She was a gal. 
He was shy, timid, and quiet. She was... well, not to say popular but rather outgoing, bubbly, chatty and sociable aiyo her positive traits are endless wtf.  
 

Ohh~~ where's my love?

*Serious mode*

Us Yesterday
We first met on 14 March last year *clap,clap,clap my memory very the good don't jealous* during our College Open Day. He was an ex-student, I was a new staff, both eager and excited to the so-called big event. I was assigned to work at the registration counter. He, on the hand, was scheduled to perform a drift demo at the College. Vrrrrooommm Vrrrooommm~~ now that's cool! I haven't seen something like that before,i mean as in 'live'. If those stunts on Initial-D counts...ok, yes few times. Ohya, not to forget Mat Rempit 'live' stunts as well somewhere in Gurney. nuisance. nonsense. crap.
 
Fast forward, a friend of mine a.k.a boss sort of like 'invited' me to sit in the car during the drift demo. Now, that's definitely cooler!!!~ Drifters are usually, normally, supposingly 'yeng' but it turns out...erm..okla, not bad la, fat-fat dei la... a fat, humongous, big round drifter. FullstoP.
 
There I was, standing in front of this guy who didn't even bother to look at me in the eyes when I said 'Hi'! Now, that's evil you fat arse! You think you are what bontot big dai sai r?! Fast forward to during the drift demo, I was *trembling* yes I was la the car was spinning so you cannot see nia ma nei ama don't laugh you try sit in and spin and spin and spin again and see! In the car, fat arse asked, 'How old are you?' 

Me: cibai dew lei lou mou first question ask me how old! *I didn't say that out la later he spin ko ka 'khong kham'!*

Fast forward some more. *I'm getting lazy*

We went out quite few times. Movie. Lunch. Dinner. Supper. Just simple rides. Until one fateful day, he asked for my hand wtf NOLA I MEREPEK ONLY! Instead, he asked me to be his gal. I wasn't in love with him. I'm serious. I'm honest. I'm speaking the truth. I agreed to be his gal simply because he will be leaving and I didn't want him to leave with a heavy heart and regrets. I am always so kind. Fast forward lagi, we fall in love or rather I fall in love.
 
Us Today
Things have changed, feelings developed and faded. We have grown up. It's pretty amazing to see that we have experienced these kind of emotional rides and waves in a year (well, almost!) I am now more reserved and more focus simply because I don't see the need to flung my years hehe haha anymore. I have my responsibilities to perform as a child, a sis, an employee and a part of the community, he has his. 


Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane..

But above all, I'm myself.
 
Us tomorrow
No one knows what will happen. I leave it to God. I'm just being myself. I wanted a happy ending and I still want it badly. But, it's not in my hand alone, it's in ours.

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
 
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts


I'm lost. Is she the One?

End of a not-so-happy story.

p/s: I hope the next time I write something in a serious mode it better be a fairy tale ending. 

Note: I took few hours to write this make sure you guys read word by word, better still alphabet by alphabet.
 
Yours truly is signing off.

1 comment:

DoriftoNeko said...

babe I know how u feel but sometimes u need to think how i would few when u keep pushing dates back over and over again on the same thing which is such a simple thing like going for a swim and having a dinner in Tambun for god sick how hard is that.u always like to think your superwoman what also can handle so what now???