Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weekend Getaway

For some reasons, I acted rather spontaneously and intuitively; against my usual behavior, boarded a bus down KL last weekend. And from then on, I have decided that the next time I'm going out of the island, I will make sure I go on 'wings' rather than wheels. Man, the journey was tormenting! Not to mention, the poor condition of our road didn't help much. It was a bumpy ride all the while with few passengers snoring away. Not much pictures were taken (in fact none -.-"..) cause I have to save my dying off battery in case it really died then I'll be stranded in town =(

To cut the long story short, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure =)

At the condo.

Random Ah Pek toes

On the way back, this inconsiderate kelenah ah pek who was sitting behind somehow managed to squeeze his toes from the side of the chair. So lan smelly and "wa tat"! I wanted to tell him to move his hairy leg away but well, he was sleeping ol' so soundly. Fuck. I didn't want to endure the smell either. And "ting", I got an idea! I pura2 drank water, pura2 tercekik, pura2 tersembuh on his toes and woke him up =) Lek lui leh~~

Kei Kor Yao Char Kuai + Kap Chung
Best in Ampang, Kay Elle & some say Penang r!

Reached Penang at 3p.m. Took a quick nap and off to QB for a walk =D

Photo from afar: I can't wait to watch this!

Blurry Oscar

Did some window shopping and then .....

Met Shrek =)

Dun ask me who the lady in dark green is. She doesn't look like Fiona to me..

Another picture of us with 1/2 green lady -.-"..

Before I forget, Kelly got me this pajamas for birthday =)

front: Mad cute Tweety with clouds all over (+.+)

back: Mine Tweety(ies) => I shall wear this to bed from now on.

Enough of updates for now. Stay tune!

3 comments:

DoriftoNeko said...

so how long u played with your pajamas???

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

few hours lu....... then snap2 then sleep :)

DoriftoNeko said...

o... few hours only