Thursday, June 03, 2010

Main with Lembu

Have you heard of Leisure Farm Vacation?

I haven't heard of it until recently. But the term itself does give a hint. It simply means agriculture combines with tourism. (Duh!) 

The concept of Leisure Farm Vacation has been around for quite some time but the talk by Taiwan Tourism Industry which I attended few days ago was indeed eye opening for me! The talk, which was held at MPH, HCC was jam-packed with more than 350 people although their estimated number was 300. Unbelievable! Most of the late comers were resorted to standing at the back of the hall and due to poor ventilation, I ended up suffocated like a dead fish gasping for water.

Before the talk started...

The title of the talk (not visible) =.="..

Basically, the speakers shared with us a range of places in Taiwan such as DAKENG LEISURE FARM, SHANGRILA LEISURE FARM, LONG YUN HOLIDAY FARM, and TAI-YI ECOLOGICAL EDUCATIONAL LEISURE FARM where we can be on the farm, experience the lifestyle of a farmer, grow organic vegetables, D.I.Y some souvenirs using their natural resources (eg, you can grow and make your own coffee beans and stop drinking those 3 in 1!) and so much more!


 The brochures

Let's see more pictures, I know you love pictures!

Mummy




That shows how attentive we were =.="..

Souvenir (DIY Caterpillar)


Our lucky number (pun tak lucky -.-"..)

Another DIY insect


I was tired =(

Ladies and gentlemen, now presenting you, the Flying Cow Ranch.


This place, though never been that but I bet it's awesome! You get to milk the cows, camwhore with them, feed yourself with unlimited dose of calcium and best of all, it's only RM 200  for a 5-days-stay! I never knew that we can bermain-main in the field with para lembu! See, lembu Taiwan memang friendly!! :D And it's white with black spots! (Refer to illustration below)

 I'm little Joy~ moo moo~~

For more info on this, visit FLYING COW RANCH page. (Cow-cow sekalian, I'm doing free publicity for cow's sake, you guys better give me one whole bucket of milk as souvenir =)) 

Moo moo ~~ bye~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cantik punya kasut

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

yes,sangat cantik! ;p

DoriftoNeko said...

wei sayang maybe we should go the to flying cow ranch when i finish my study next year

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Not Japan meh :(