Friday, April 03, 2009

Michito

Since my face is kinda go "cacated" lately(always), Aileen recommended me to her friend's beauty saloon at Datuk Kramat.So I jz gv it a try.
But before that, I stopped at Padang to ciak lok lok..

Arrrgh......bak uan!!wa eh bak uan!!!@@

At the waiting hall of Michito: They serve very "phang" jasmine tea

The deco

The beauticians

The door

My face analysis result: The beautician,LiLy very bo hor bin and criticized my face until bo ci tay ho.."Miss,ur face vey dry,very sensitive..u use high AHA stuff..not good..somemore the root is quite oily.."Wtf..the truth is alw very hard to accept..huhuhu....so izit dry or oily???

The package they have there.Fuck lor..this month i gonna be so damn broke@@

Makeup free face.Dun comment.Dont judge.Tilt ur head to see it.

People use "fortune cat", they use "welcome dog"..btw,is that brownie!?

My Vincci waiting pathetically outside,huhuhu~

The sarong

Limpeh being wrapped by sarung..this is like a ghost pic..kakaka~

You dunno this gal.

Tada!~
Already make appointment for next week..gonna try the Derma-facial treatment..wtf

Inside Brownie's father eh car..i found this=.="........That night i was so drunk that my mum couldnt recognise me and i vomitted inside the car also wtf

End of story.

6 comments:

DoriX said...

u still dare talk bout that nite ar......

DoriX said...

do u know how worried i was....

Joy 0 x 0 said...

like i said,I trust my friends,all of them=)

DoriX said...

well, trying to trust your friends.. but sometimes they still tick me off... wtf am i saying..... i'm lost...... but sometimes they do...

Joy 0 x 0 said...

trusted,trusting,will be trusting.

DoriX said...

well at least i trust u, guess thats the most important part