Friday, April 03, 2009

The match-making process

Timmy is not my cup of tea.lalala~Suits better for Steph.Anyway,I should not be drunk again2nite.Save it for next weekend,yoohoo~~~ My future house must have mini bar geh..futuristic design like this one..
Mou yeng ngor~dont take my photo...I got plenty of white hair!!

Limpeh.Barbie.Chai Ling.


Barbie very "sui" and friendly,i like her.

Howard & Limpeh

Victor the drifter and limpeh.

Chai Ling with Red Margarita.

I look so lansi..anyway im lansi who cares

I look like pregnant wearing this=.="...

E-gate eh washroom.
Anyway, the whole match making process between Barbie and Timmy was kinda awkward.Basically Victor & Timmy were so into their cars that they talked about it all night while the rest of us were still talking about work.About Han Chiang.Abt Ms Gan wtf.After the meet-up,Victor the drifter & I went for supper at Mr Pot,hehehe~forget about my diet plan,life is meant to be enjoy and eat!

End of story.

7 comments:

DoriX said...

i'm a barbie gal, in a barbie world, life a plastic it is fantastic...was so sorry got carried talking bout cars with my friend, hey we did when to Guardian, 7-Eleven to buy stuff.. i mean see stuff didn't we

Joy 0 x 0 said...

whatever...guys are still guys after all..hey,ask Timmy whether he wants my number instead of Steph's..lalala~ *clap*clap*clap*

DoriX said...

why?? i will never give him your number *evil* and he will never dare ask for it....

Joy 0 x 0 said...

give give give...quick..well,just to test my "popularity"level fuck man.

DoriX said...

fuck not good leh, i heard last nite SOMEONE told me 1st time very painful 1........... well your "popular" all right. Try taking my advice it will help alot....

Joy 0 x 0 said...

cut the crap,gv Timmy my cell!!!!hard-core desperado:(

DoriX said...

no never