Sunday, July 05, 2009

Hooligan on the street!Plain idiot!

I met a road bully just now.

STUPID!!!

After waving Victor goodbye at the airport,I drove home feeling rather down...I switched on the radio,dunno what stupid song which goes "Time to say goodbye~~~" @@ Tears sort of like dropping again... Anyway, somewhere near the Long Boey Sua (Sungai Ara there), a van was driving quite slow and i was already rather impatient, so I overtook it politely (giving signal) and drove on. Then suddenly, when start naik bukit, the van speed up from behind, kept horning then vigorusly overtook,really very close d on the narrow road,somemore the driver looked out and point MIDDLE FINGER!!!

WTF!! @#$%$&@#%$ NO ONE CAN POINT MIDDLE FINGER AT JOY LIM!

After that, the van was right in front me, speeding up right in front me. Inside,I was fiery hot fuck that son of bitch so I was following quite near, trying to overtake him but he's very ceng lan..he stepped on the brake on purpose by right there was no car in front but luckily Im not stupid either. Later, naik steeper bukit the van really slow d,hahaha~I overtook and horned back! Yes, I was acting like a hooligan on the street but he did that first! I stepped on the accelerator and focus naik bukit,use correct gear and reached home safe and sound.

To think back of it,I was quite an idiot even to mad at people like that.

Btw, the van was driven by Mr Ma. (You guys know what i mean)

Guys, remember PEA 8877. It is some sort of white van persiaran or van kilang. I abit regret what I did cuz inside the van there might be some other passengers, people's parents and siblings and it will be troublesome if accident happens.

Next time i will give in for the sake of people who care for me and wont 'ji ciao' with stupid bastard who uses the street like its his own!Cheapo skate!

Chill Joy. No worth it.

1 comment:

DoriX said...

dam... who dare bully my dear...